NCPs are national structures that provide personalised support to the applicants with regard to their participation in Horizon 2020 initiatives in local languages.
Russian Health NCP was founded in 2007 by the Ministry for Education and Science of the Russian Federation with the objective to provide support for scientists from the EU and Russia in the field of Health Research.
Key NCP Services include:
- Guidance on choosing relevant Horizon 2020 topics and types of initiatives
- Consulting on administrative procedures and contractual issues
- Regular training and assistance with proposal writing
- Distribution of documentation (forms, guidelines, manuals etc.)
- Assistance with partner search process